Welcome to WebDeskArt’s Terms of Service (“TOS”) page. Please read this carefully before using our website and services.
By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use our website and services.
- Description of Services: WebDeskArt provides digital marketing services, including website design, SEO, SMO, logo design, content optimization, Google Business Page optimization, email marketing, and more. Our services are designed to help businesses of all sizes succeed online.
- Use of Services: You may use our services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not use our services in any way that could damage our website or interfere with our ability to provide our services.
- Fees and Payment: The fees for our services are specified on our website. We reserve the right to change our fees at any time. Payment is due before we begin work on your project.
- Intellectual Property: We retain all intellectual property rights to the work we create for you. You may not use our work without our prior written consent.
- Confidentiality: We will keep all information related to your project confidential.
- Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any damages resulting from your use of our website or services.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of our website or services.
- Termination: We may terminate your access to our website or services at any time without notice.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Changes to TOS: We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about our TOS, please contact us.